– Sunny and Yuri are the ones who get the choreography wrong most of the time. – On August 28, 2016, Yuri and Seohyun released a song via SM Station, titled “Secret”. – She enjoys cooking and said she would have become a chef if she wasn’t a singer.
– Yuri is known as a member that has husky voice among the SNSD members. –Yuri’s ideal type: “I wish he is really affectionate. – Yoona claimed that she has more confidence in dancing and acting rather than singing.
– She had a grade of 97.5 in getting her drivers license. – In 2004, along with Super Junior’s Siwon, she was sent to study Chinese in Beijing.
– Before debuting with Girls’ Generation, she worked with Janet Jackson and was Bo A’s silhouette dancer during a performance at KM Music Festival 2005.
(Strong Heart) – She is short-sighted so she wears contact lens. – On October 2015, she released the album “I”, making Taeyeon the first Girls’ Generation member to have a solo debut. – Taeyeon’s ideal type: “Wouldn’t the most basic factor be the guy’s pretty smile?
– On November 28, 2017 Taeyeon got involved in a car accident due to her own careless driving. To make their smile shine, it would be nice to have a guy with a clear white skin and red lips.
Having had her start as a singer in a Chinese variety show called Super Girl in 2004, Zhang's showbiz career was the opposite of smooth-sailing due to problems with her previous management company though it makes her comeback all the more satisfying as the beautiful Princess Lanling.
When asked to describe Peng Guan Ying during a Mango TV interview, Zhang says, "He is very much an Aquarius, practically an alien.
I can’t say that he’s a good guy if he’s fussy or sharp.” Yoona – She was born in Seoul, South Korea. – She was cast during 2002 SM Saturday Open Casting Audition. – She’s SNSD’s second biggest eater after Sooyoung. – Yoona released her first solo single called “When the Wind”.
Sometimes, it wouldn’t be bad to have him lift up the atmosphere with his clumsiness.
A good common sense is a must too.” Yuri – She was born in Goyang, Gyeonggi, South Korea. – She was cast during 2001 SM 1st Annual Youth Best Contest (Best Dancer, 2nd Place).
– Her uncle is Lee Soo-Man (SM Entertainment’s president). Entertainment at the age of 11 through SM 2000 Casting System.
– She joined Starlight Entertainment (one of SM Academy) in 1998 and trained for five years before becoming a part of Sugar, but the duo never debuted and disbanded. – Her nicknames are: Hyoraengi (pun: tiger), Kim-choding (elementary school-kid Kim), Kim Yeolsal (10-year-old Kim), Fiona – Usually wakes up the members but often gets scolded by them in their sleep (especially Tiffany and Yoona but they always apologize when they are actually awake..: D) – She’s very interested in fashion. – Can memorize a dance move/routine by just watching it once or twice.
I wish their style would look natural no matter the location or time.” Sunny – She was born on Los Angeles, California, USA, and later moved to Kuwait.